In order for submersible mixers and pumps to achieve their full effect in the substrate, the immersion depth and jet direction must be flexibly adjustable. Our installation sets and agitator adjustments mounted on the tank wall offer the possibility to adjust the flow direction and immersion depth according to the condition and composition of the respective substrate. This allows you to efficiently use the full efficiency of your submersible mixers.
Through the use of high quality materials such as stainless steel, the highly rigid construction, the use of stable ropes and winches and a professional assembly we provide a high durability and low-maintenance and reliable operation in everyday use.
In the case of open or simply covered pre-pits or containers, submersible motor pumps or agitators are transferred from a gallows to a built-in set
descending into the medium.
The fittings are suitable for all submersible motor pumps and agitators which Double pipes or square pipes can be guided.
For gas-tight biogas containers we manufacture our agitator adjustments in your own home. They are adapted to the power and thrust of the corresponding agitators.
- Suitable for submersible motor agitators with a thrust of up to 4,500 Nm
- For both concrete and steel containers
- up to an internal height of 12 m
- Cable routing externally by additional wall entry or internally by the adjustment base body
- Implementation by concrete ceiling
- can also be mounted in a partially filled container