The covers of slurry tanks and biogas plants serve different purposes:
One-shell covers of manure containers serve to reduce odor and emissions. Carrying air covers for biogas containers serve both as protection against environmental influences and as a gas storage room. Accordingly, they are two-shelled and consist of an outer, dimensionally stable weatherproof film and an inner, flexible gas storage foil.
One-layer container covers serve to protect emissions and are primarily odor-reducing. They are intended to prevent the release of gas into the environment, but also the release of environmental influences into the plant. Emission protection covers are used for manure distribution systems. Legal requirements oblige farmers and operators of manure silos, odour and emissions to avoid or to reduce.
- Mounting on new and existing tanks up to 36 m diameter
- High-strength weather protection film from top manufacturers with under-welded webbing to absorb wind and snow loads
- Films are cut to fit and assembled for your needs
- Durable due to edge protection tube
- Middle support, combined from concrete with stainless steel mushroom or made entirely from stainless steel tube
- Service openings for pumps, agitators, filling and removal stations as required
Double-layer air cover as gas storage
The double-membrane air cover mounted on a biogas tank consists of an external membrane that provides the roof with its
It gives shape to an inner membrane, which closes the fermentation chamber gas tightly and serves as a gas storage chamber. The one through a blower
air pressure generated in the gap keeps the outer membrane in shape, thereby covering external loads such as wind pressure, rain
or can pick up snow.
Both membranes are anchored to the vessel crown with clamping rails or to the outer wall of concrete or steel vessels with a compressed air-fed clamping hose system.
A substructure under the inner membrane also prevents the latter from being immersed in the substrate and possibly damaged by agitators if the gas pressure is too low.
An inlet for the air supply via a blower and an outlet are each incorporated in the outer membrane. Hollow seams are also installed on the inner diaphragm to provide a visual gas level indicator, but also to allow the connection of technical equipment for digital monitoring of the level.
951 / 1024
- 2-shell gas-tight cover
- for concrete and steel tanks up to 40 m diameter
- substructure with wooden beams or belts and net
- shapes: cone, quarter, third or half sphere, special sizes
- flanged roof connections
- fixation in full bath pickled stainless steel rail with compressed air hose or screwed with clamping rail
- delivery complete with over-/underpressure protection, EEx-protected carrying air blower, mechanical level indicator and compressed air monitoring unit (with clamping hose)
- adaptation to local conditions (wind load zone) with reinforced clamping rail, weather protection foils from 670 g/m² to 1100 g/m² and belt fixation
- extensive accessories available: sight glasses, maintenance and control walks, etc.